What better way to learn how to work remotely than… remotely!
The Work Together Anywhere workshop is made up of four 1.5-hour, interactive online sessions where we get to push all the remote buttons.
The first session is on Tuesday, 8 January at 11:00 PST /14:00EST/20:00 CET. We will schedule the remaining three sessions during the first call together.
Price: 495 EUR (Happy Melly members get a 20% discount)
The workshop is your roadmap to working online as if you were in the office together. At the end of the workshop, you’ll be on your way to having a proactive, aligned remote team that feels a sense of closeness. You will learn how to:
- Avoid miscommunications
- Increase camaraderie
- Run problem free meetings where everyone contributes
- Inspire continuous improvement
Who should attend?
- High-level managers and coaches working with remote colleagues
- People with an experimental mindset and a willingness to try new things
- Team members who are enthusiastic about improving productivity and day to day communication with their remote colleagues
For more details visit https://www.collaborationsuperpowers.com/anywhereworkshop/
In this workshop, we will be playing with a number of different online tools. You will need a good internet connection, access to the Chrome browser (if possible), a headset, and a webcam.
What others have said about the workshop:
“The Work Together Anywhere workshop provided me insights into new ways and tools for remote collaboration. Because of this, our company switched from in-person trainings to remote ones.” – Milenko Bugueno (Co-Founder at Agile Moves GmbH)