Monday, 26 Aug 2019
90 minute session
9:00 PDT / 12:00 EDT / 17:00 BST / 18:00 CEST
Increase the feeling of togetherness on your remote team by creating a productive and enjoyable virtual workspace.
There is more to a successful remote team than just attending meetings and completing tasks. In order to create a collaborative workplace online, we have to focus on different things to combat the “out of sight, out of mind” mentality, and increase that sense of team. In this workshop we explore how to better collaborate online, and the various tools and techniques for building trust and increasing camaraderie online.
You will learn:
- Best practices and tools for seamless online collaboration
- Ways to combat the “out of sight, out of mind” mentality
- Simple tips for increasing camaraderie and the sense of team/togetherness online
You will need:
- Optimum bandwidth, i.e. internet speed on your side is at least 10 Mbps download / upload and you can measure it using www.speedtest.net.
- The Chrome browser (we will be meeting in a virtual office that works best in Chrome).
- A headset is useful.
Note: This is not a 'webinar'. This is an interactive workshop with live human beings 🙂
About your Facilitator
LISETTE SUTHERLAND is the director of Collaboration Superpowers, a company that helps people work together from anywhere through online and in-person workshops. She also produces a weekly podcast featuring interviews with remote working experts highlighting the challenges and successes of working with virtual teams. Read more...