The Collaboration Superpowers podcast is about people and companies doing great things… remotely! These interviews are packed with stories and tips for those whose business models depend upon successfully bridging distance to accomplish knowledge work.
- The interview is between 20-30 minutes.
- The interview is offered as a video and podcast.
- It’s important to have a stable internet connection (>5Mbps works best) and a headset. The interviews will be offered in video and podcast form, so anything you can do to improve the sound quality will be appreciated: I encourage rooms with carpets or curtains. Try to avoid large rooms with lots of reverb (hardwood floor, high ceiling). The better the sound, the more people will listen.
- I use Zoom.us for the recordings (you will get a personal link from me via email)
- If you’ve never heard the podcast (don’t admit it!), you can prepare yourself by listening to any of the Superpower Hours.
- You may use the interview as you wish (I will send you a copy of the video on request).
Each interview is customized for the person being interviewed, but we will (very) generally follow this format:
- What does your “virtual office” look like? What do you need to get your work done? (note: this is always the first question) 🙂
- What you do and a little bit about how you and your team work together.
- What do you like about working remotely?
- What do you struggle with?
- What makes a good virtual team manager?
- Do you have any favorite Tools or Apps?
- What productivity hacks work for you?.
- What should people think about before going remote?
- Do you have advise for people who are just starting out
- What is the best way to get in touch with you/find more info?
I look forward to sharing your story!
From 2014-2018, the podcast was weekly and got 3000-3500 downloads per month. Starting in 2019, the podcast is bi-weekly (twice per month).
- United States – 39%
- Germany – 11%
- United Kingdom – 11%
- Australia – 6%
- Other – 30%