The connected hybrid leader
More team connection – without more meetings
Successful hybrid leadership results from a finely tuned, consciously chosen combination of skill set, mind set, and tool set.
“Everything feels so scheduled. I want more personal connection.”
Leaders are essential. In terms of getting things done and how we collaborate.
The hybrid environment requires us to take a more creative, “multi-modal” angle to getting to know each other.
“I’m zoomed out.”
Even after working remotely for more than two years, most teams are still suffering from too many meetings.
The key to working in a hybrid environment is to design better workflows and meeting agendas to reduce the meetings we need – and improve the ones we’re having.
“There’s really nothing like hanging out over a big pile of nachos together.”
Team building in a hybrid environment means mastering various forms of communication and finding new ways to pay attention to each other (without adding another meeting to the calendar!). The work environment has changed, and with a little creativity, we can evolve our team building habits too.
Meet your Facilitator: LISETTE
Hi, I’m Lisette Sutherland: author of the Work Together Anywhere Handbook, host of a podcast featuring interviews with remote-working experts, and a facilitator of workshops on a variety of remote working topics.
In this webinar, I will answer your specific hybrid leadership challenges with my collection of tips from the podcast interviews and research on virtual leadership. See you online!
Here’s what you get when you join
This webinar will explore distance leadership practices for working in hybrid teams.
Specifically, you will learn:
- How leading a remote team is different than leading in person: What can leaders do to enhance “remote first” working principles?
- Handy hybrid working norms: What do we need to be productive (individually)? How do we align and work towards a common goal as a team? How do we find a new balance of asynchronous vs synchronous working? How do we make the best use of time zones?
- Effective meeting design & facilitation: How do we decrease the number of meetings we need and improve the ones we’re having through better design, infrastructure, and facilitation.
- Tips for YOUR specific challenges: When you register, I’ll ask what your challenges are – and then I’ll make sure to address it with the information I’m sharing.
Who this workshop is for
- Senior Managers
- Human Resource professionals
- Corporate Change Leads
- Facilitators and coaches working with hybrid teams
- Agile coaches, Scrum Masters
BUT WAIT, THERE’S MORE
Not only will you learn new things about hybrid leadership, you will also walk away with:
- Handouts with more information to peruse at your leisure.
- Virtual meeting cards
- Examples of what other teams are doing
- A smile! 😁