Name: Scott Hoppe
Based in: California, USA
Scott Hoppe is the Founder of HoppeTax.com, a 100% distributed accounting firm that files tax returns for businesses in the US. He left the traditional “up or out” accounting world to start a company that valued happiness as well as profit. In this interview, he gives us his tips on finding your purpose, hiring people with the right mindset, and the tools his company uses to do great things.
His tips on working remotely:
- Be clear about your purpose.
- Create agreements on how to work together.
- Experiment, fail, and learn.
- Hire people who have the mindset you are looking for and don’t compromise. Hire only the best.
- Work where you are the happiest.
Listen to the podcast with Scott Hoppe
Watch the full interview with Scott Hoppe