Trust comes up in every single interview that I do. Along with communication, lack of trust seems to be one of the top reasons that remote teams don’t work. In this episode I consolidate great trust building tips from some of the experts I’ve interviewed.
This interview features:
- Hassan Osman, Senior Project Manager at Cisco
- Dave Blum, Professional Trainer, Writer, Speaker, Facilitator
- Mark Kilby, Agile Coach at Sonatype
- Yves Hanoulle, Create Collaboration Agent and Agile Coach
- Bart Van Loon, Offshore Staffing Specialist at Zeropoint