Online meetings have a bad reputation for being full of technical problems, strong personalities, going in too many directions and having unengaged participants. In this episode, I give my favorite tips for hosting great online meetings.
Podcast production by Podcast Monster – http://www.podcastmonster.com/
Graphic design by Alfred Boland – http://bolanden.nl/ab.html
- For online meeting tools, visit our Resources page
- Download a free copy of “36 Great Tips For Online Meeting Facilitation“.
- Virtual icebreakers – great ways to break the ice during any online meeting.
- Live In Greatness Core Protocols – a way of checking in with people before and during a meeting.
- Judy Rees recommends starting meetings by asking “What would you like to get out of this meeting?” It brings everyone to the here and now and focuses them on where they’re at and why they’re there.
- Pilar Orti recommends “A long silence after, ‘Is there anything that anyone wants to say before we move on?’ is the best tool you can find for checking in.