Virtual icebreakers can be a fun way to learn more about your remote colleagues, and a great way to get meetings started. In this episode, I share my favorite virtual icebreakers and tips.
- PlayPrelude – a Collaboration Superpowers favorite (check out the interview). A trust building exercise for virtual teams.
- Dr Clue’s treasure hunts – virtual (and in person) treasure hunts for teams. A Collaboration Superpowers favorite (check out the interview)
- Sign up on the Collaboration Superpowers newsletter to get our “36 Great Tips For Online Meeting Facilitation“
- Tools for remote teams
- Icebreakers for distributed agile teams by Sococo
- virtualicebreakers.com – online icebreakers for your remote team (check out the interview)
- Polleverywhere – Virtual icebreakers for remote teams
- Happy Melly – Virtual Ice, Ice Breakers
- MindTools – Ice Breakers – Easing group contribution
- CareerLark – Icebreakers
- Bridging Distance – Favorite icebreakers
- What is the story of your name?
- What is your favorite food or drink?
- Share a favorite memory that you have that includes food (courtesty of Sarah Baca)
- Take a picture of your shoes
- Take a picture of what’s outside your window and have team guess where you are
Podcast production by Podcast Monster
Graphic design by Alfred BolandPodcast